Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stay. Play. Eat. Explore.

Image source
Good Night Fuel Light


Thanks to Northern Exposure,
I believe that trees can talk.
I believe that a woman can fly off a cliff like an eagle.
I believe that a bear can turn into a man, and back again.
I believe that a pregnant woman can talk to her as-yet-unborn child, face to face.
I believe that a man can be reincarnated as a dog.

I believe that a budding filmmaker and an ex-con deejay can teach a crane to dance.
I believe that a kiss can restore a man's voice.
I believe that the Devil is a sauna salesman.
I believe that one person can dream another person's dreams.
I believe that a man can hibernate like a bear.

I believe that throwing a tomato at someone can be an act of love and friendship.
I believe that a raven is as good a symbol of Christmas as Santa Claus.
I believe that a doctor can perform bypass surgery on an airplane engine.

traffic jam on the road to
lake 
Guevteljaevrie

I believe that water can make men and women swap gender-identities.
I believe that frozen woolly mammoths make for good eatin'.
I believe that Napoleon was not at Waterloo.

I believe in sociopathic, Yeti-like chefs;  half-brothers who find each other through dreams; running nude through the thawing winter streets.
And I believe that it is possible for a man to take a few steps into the Alaskan mist, and end up on the Staten Island Ferry.

In short, I believe in magic. So logic me no logical arguments.
-Aimee Parrott



Cathedral of Ancient Forest Flower Essences

Talkeetna
Chamber of Commerce

Talkeetna Historical Society

No comments:

Post a Comment